Monday, July 7, 2008

Lucky!


So Thursday, July 3, 2005, I was listening to an interview of Bobby Dall the bass player for Poison on KBER 101. At the end of the interview Bobby Dall gives away two sets of two front row tickets to tonights concert to callers 17 and 22. As I was sitting in traffic I decided to call in. I happen to have the number in my speed dial, so I dialed it up... busy. After about 8 attempts the phone started to ring. "You're caller 17, what's your name?" I was in shock, I didn't even think it was real. Turns out, it was real. We picked up the tickets, then went and had dinner at the sky box.
Dokken (another golden oldie) opened for Poison, they were cool, but I will never forget sitting on the front row for the Poison concert. They aren't even one of my favorite bands, but it was still awesome. I ended up getting a guitar pick from Bobby Dall and three from C.C. Deville, two of wich were given away, apparently for good carma. Below are some of the pictures:



No comments: